Buy the Best Seats
The best way to guarantee you always have the best seats for our Broadway at the Hobby Center presented by Bank of America Series and to have access to premium location tickets for many other events at the Hobby Center is by becoming a VIP Donor, a season ticket subscriber or a group client.
VIP Donor Experience: Our Most Exclusive Program
The Hobby Center for the Performing Arts is a first-class entertainment venue managed and operated by the Hobby Center Foundation, formerly known as the Houston Music Hall Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
The Hobby Center Foundation is able to bring first-class entertainment and cultural enjoyment to Houstonians because of the ongoing generosity of many individuals, corporations and foundations. By donating to the Hobby Center, you can enjoy the exclusive access and benefits from the VIP Donor Program.
VIP Donors Enjoy
- Premium seating for the Broadway at the Hobby Center presented by Bank of America Series
- On-site benefits, including complimentary valet parking with preferred delivery & complimentary cocktails and hors d'oeuvres in Artista at intermission
- Priority Donor Concierge Services Team - A personal ticket concierge to take care of all donor ticketing needs including priority orders, ticket exchanges, and additional seats in premium locations
For more information about the VIP Donor Experience please visit our VIP Donor Experience page or contact Jackie Krejci, Director of Strategic Programs and Community Outreach at Jackie@thehobbycenter.org or 713.315.2415
Season tickets are available to the following series at the Hobby Center: Broadway at the Hobby Center presented by Bank of America Series, Theatre Under The Stars, and Ars Lyrica.
Season Ticket Subscribers Enjoy:
- The best seats at the best price
- Guaranteed renewals
- Priority ordering
- Ticket exchange privileges
- Lost ticket insurance
- Receive your tickets in advance of the season
Group Seating Program
Group Seating allows friends and business associates to purchase wonderful seats together to entertain corporate clients, host a fundraising event, reward valued employees or enjoy a family reunion. Our dedicated group sales staff will ensure that your group outing is memorable!
- Potential discounts over published single-ticket pricing
- Discounts to use Hobby Center hospitality spaces for group functions
- For more information about group seating, visit the Group Tickets page
Beware of Buying from Ticket Brokers
The resale of event tickets in Texas is legal. You may well find event tickets on sale at ticket brokers. Though brokers are never the primary sales point, they access tickets by purchasing them in the same way as the consumer. Please keep in mind, when you buy from a broker:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- We cannot replace your tickets if they are lost or stolen.
- We cannot exchange your tickets into other performances.
- We cannot issue a refund to you in case of an event cancellation.
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and therefore, cannot guarantee admittance.
- You may be paying much more than the ticket's face value.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations or other information.
Help us serve you in the best manner possible. Buy your tickets only from authorized ticketing agents including the Hobby Center Box Office, Broadway at the Hobby Center presented by Bank of America Series, Theatre Under The Stars and Ticketmaster.